Alana, from Fodder & Plonk, will present the history fermentation alongside the health benefits associated with eating fermented foods. She will then demo fermentation techniques and talk you through the process of making your own jarred goodies, finishing with a recipe that uses fermented food as a core ingredient.
The class finishes with a light supper including fermented food and drinks.
- An overview of fermented foods and their history.
- A discussion on the how fermented foods support good gut health
- How to achieve a healthy gut and how a healthy gut supports a healthy body.
- Learn how to include fermented foods into your daily diet.
- Traditionally pickled veg: demo.
- Fermented food focused recipe: demo.
- Sample a range of fermented food and drink.
- Light supper and gut loving cocktail.
- A take-home booklet including three gut-loving recipes.
£35 per guest or bring a friend and buy 2 for £60