Homemade + Wholesome: Sweet Treats, is a workshop based introduction to making sweet treats without the use of refined sugar, dairy or gluten. Led by award winning Health Blogger Alana Holloway from http://www.fodderandplonk.com
Alana will teach you how to make a range of raw, chocolatey and fruity sweet treats & you will be able to take all your goodies home with you.
The workshop includes:
- An overview of gluten free flours and flour alternatives, sugar alternatives: fructose free, unrefined and natural sweeteners and dairy alternatives.
- Sampling a range of healthy treats.
- Discussion about why healthy treats have a place in a sustainable, healthy diet and lifestyle.
- The role superfoods play in healthy treats and how to include them.
- Hands on: making your own healthy treats.
- Q & A
Guests will take home everything they make, along with a Fodder + Plonk tote bag filled with lovely goodies and recipe cards. Towards the end of the workshop Maddie will create a special summer lunch for your to enjoy together with the group.